Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Divine Manifesting Through Men, Women and Children in Times of Crisis

By now, I am sure that you have read the articles and seen the footage of the devastation of the 7.0 magnitude earthquake in and around Haiti. I was just speechless when I read that the aftershocks are ranging from 4.5 - 5.9 magnitude.

All the words I could possibly say, would only pale in comparison to the real needs of the men, women and children in this area of our world. With this in mind, I will keep this message short...

Life is all about perspective. How we see (and what we see) is a result of our individual 'mental maps'. We observe events in our life every day. All of these events are what they are. We give everything meaning. It is our individual perspective of what is, which causes us to draw our own conclusions and opinions.

I would like to share with you, my perspective of what I see in the times of a natural disaster. In times of natural disaster, I observe the highest and best - I will call these divine attributes - in humanity, rise to the surface. I observe and can feel the outflowing of love and compassion for our fellow human beings in need. I observe the divine, working through the hands, feet, thoughts, words and resources of men, women and children from around the world, focused in our consciousness, towards those in need.

If you have not already done so (and even if you have), I invite you now...in this very moment...to close your eyes for a couple minutes and go within. Quite your mind and connect to the Divine through your intention.

I invite you to pray for the following (and anything else you care to add):

* For the comfortable and safe transition for those who have died,
* For the comfort and guidance to those parents who have lost a child(ren),
* For the comfort and guidance to those dear children who have lost a parent,
* For the comfort and guidance to those who have lost a relative or friend,
* For the strength and courage for all the people who are aiding those in need.

May our heart felt prayers and resources reach all of our spiritual brothers and sisters in need!

Blessings to you All!

Michael

No comments: